|Maximum operating temperature:||Temperature difference:|
|Contact material:||Insulation resistance:|
|Electrical strength:||The part between live parts and non-charged parts can withstand 2000V (reinforced insulation type: 3750V), 50Hz AC current, sine wave, one-minute bearing test. No breakdown, no arcing.|
|Reset type:||Auto Reset|
|Resistance between terminals:||≦50mΩ||Heat resistant temperature:||280°C (long term); 310°C (less than 15 minutes)|
|Temperature characteristics:||regular type - the disconnection temperature is higher than the on temperature. (Normally closed); Type K - Disconnect temperature is lower than the on temperature. (Normally open); One-time action type - The temperature controller is turned on at room temperature, and the thermostat cannot be reset after it is disconnected.|
|Disc diameter:||Φ12.8mm (1/2")||Certification:||UL/CQC/TUV|
|Terminal model:||customized (for reference)||Cover:|
|Easy to install;|
Fast heat transfer;
No breakdown, no arcing;
Each thermostat will be tested and the temperature pass rate is high.
|package||200/ inner box, 5 boxes/carton, box size: 480 (length) * 282 (width) * 218 (height) (mm)|
|minimal order size||1000|
|payment method||Wire transfer, Western Union|
|delivery time||15 to 20 days|
|Installation and use instructions:|
|1. Grounding method: Connected to the grounding metal parts of the equipment through the metal casing of the thermostat.|
2. The thermostat shall be operated in a general indoor environment where the relative humidity of the air is not more than 90%, no corrosive gas, no flammable gas and conductive dust.
3. When the temperature controller is in contact with the temperature, the cover should be placed close to the heat-generating part of the controlled appliance, and the thermal surface of the cover should be coated with thermal grease or other similar heat-conducting medium.
4. When the temperature controller is exposed to liquid or steam, it is recommended to use a stainless steel cover and a reliable leak-proof measure to prevent liquid from seeping into the insulation of the thermostat.
5. It is not possible to collapse or deform the top of the cover to avoid changes in operating temperature or other properties.
6. Do not allow liquid to penetrate inside the thermostat! The housing must be protected from excessive forces to prevent cracking; the housing should be kept clean to prevent contamination of conductive materials to prevent short-circuit breakdown due to reduced insulation.
7. The terminal cannot be bent during use, otherwise the reliability of the electrical connection will be affected.